- Pointing to a girl, Rakesh said, “she is the daughter of the only child of my father”. How is the Rakesh’s wife related to that girl ?
1)Mother 2)Sister 3)Daughter 4)Aunt
- A, B, D, F, G, H and K are seven members of a family, they belong to three generations. There are two married couples belonging to two different generations. D is son of H and is married to K. F is granddaughter of G’s father is grandfather of A. B’s husband is father-in-law of K. Hhas only one son.
1)Sister-in-law 2)Sister 3)Niece 4)Data inadequate
2.B)Which of the following is the pair of married ladies?
1)H,K 2)H,D 3)K,F 4)Non of the above
2.C)How is F related to G?
1)Son 2)Nephew 3)Niece 4)Data inadequate
2.D)How many female members are there among them?
1)Two 2)Three 3)Four 4)Data inadequate
3. A is the wife of B. B is the brother of C. C is the uncle of D. Then how D is related to A?
- Rita told Mani, “The girl I met yesterday at the beach was the youngest daughter of brother-in-law ofmy friend’s mother”. How is the girl related to Rita’s friend?
1)Cousin 2)Daughter 3)Niece 4)Friend
- Pointing towards a female in the picture sunitha said, “she is the mother of Renu , whose father is my son ” How is Sunitha related to that female in the picture?
1)Aunt 2)Mother 3)Cousin 4)Data Inadequate
Answers : 1)1, 2.A)1, 2.B)4, 2.C)3, 2.D)4, 3)3, 4) 1, 5)4,